Free Company Formations
If you wish to form a new company then do it through us and we will cover all the formation costs for you. For this to apply you must agree to:
- Open a bank account with Barclays (or another bank we may offer). We will make the initial introduction for you. Barclays make a donation to us for some of the formation costs.
- Instruct us to be the company accountants. This is revocable at any time by you but we accept your instructions in good faith.
You will be entitled to a free meeting with us where we can discuss:
- Your Business Plan
- Your VAT situation and registration
- How to keep books of account and which computer programs to use
Staff requirements, payroll and PAYE
- Taxation planning for the year end
- Trading overseas
- Directors and their drawings
- Companies House requirements
- Any other matters you wish to bring up
Contact us for a no obligation meeting and find out even more…………..